Starting a Business - 5361
Registrations are open at all times.
This course aims at acquiring new competencies in the field of management.
1) To determine their suitability for their business proposal and the training process
2) To research and process information
3) To prepare a business plan outline
4) To determine market analysis, marketing and sales strategies
5) To determine the human, material and physical resources needed to start and run a business
6) To organize and process the information needed to secure business financing
The Starting a Business - NEW VERSION-Business Management course aims to improve key points of your business, including the development of the company’s resources ,whether it’s budget management, sales, production, etc.
Students enrolled in the NEW VERSION Starting a Business program with one of our partners (CSSDA/CSSDM/CSSR) can benefit from the Financial Aid Loans and Bursaries program with the ministry.
Offerred by CSSDA / CSSDM / CSSR in collaboration with INSA.