DVS 5857-Administrative Assistant – Secretarial Studies
Applications are open.
Continuous entry every two weeks.
The Secretariat program allows you to learn how to independently execute and perform administrative tasks to support managers and professionals. Through this training, you will work at the heart of the action.
- Determine their suitability for the occupation and the training process
- Proofread the spelling and grammar of English texts
- Perform word processing tasks
- Ensure the quality of written English
- Provide customer service
- Perform document management
- Produce spreadsheets
- Design presentations
- Write business texts in English
- Carry out accounting operations
- Produce business correspondence
- Create databases
- Handle cash
- Translate texts
- Produce tables and charts
- Prepare the visual design of documents
- Write and format business texts in French
- Update information published on digital media
- Interact in French in a business setting
- Follow up on business correspondence
- Produce reports
- Coordinate multiple tasks
- Enter the workforce
Students enrolled in the Administrative Assistant – Secretarial Studies program with one of our partners (CSSDR/CSSDM/CSSDA) can benefit from the Financial Aid Loans and Bursaries program with the ministry.
Duration: 1485 hours/98 units
Offerred by CSSDA/CSSDM/ CSSDR ACCESS Center in collaboration with INSA.